Tuesday 16 June 2009

PoPPa

The Greenway in the Ballantoon.

My favorite.

I took this only 2 hours after she was born.


On May 15 2009 Stella Scott Thompson was born here in my home, in her room.



A healthy vegan baby. She was 8 lbs. 14 Oz. 20 1/2 inches long. My life has changed for the better in so many ways. I have never know a love like this. What do i know about babies? Nadda! But this life changing event is too big and too fun to worry with the minor details. Details like sleep. Sleep is a funny thing. The lack of sleep for weeks on end will do weird things to the psyche. For my wife, Stella's melt downs in public are huge and often the reason we don't get out as much as i'd like. However, we have been working on this over this past month and have learned the signs to look for in our little girl. Alot of it has to do with timing. Today we went out to a mid day movie. We have Stella on a sleeping schedual. At first it was 90 minutes awake and 90 minutes asleep or untill she wakes up. Now she sleeps in 4.5 to 5 hour blocks. I'd imagine that my blogger will become mostly about my wife and kid. The things I learn in raising a family and the things i come to enjoy most about being a PoPPa.



All for now

No comments:

Followers

About Me

Charlotte,NC, North Carolina, United States
I'm a PoPPa and my Wife's best play date. A Bike Rider & Skate Boarder, Dics Golf player & Motorcycle Rider. Yes, I do all of my own stunts