Monday 20 July 2009

DaDDy Day Care







So it has began. The Next chapter of being a PoPPa.



Michelle started back to work today. She took 9 weeks maternity leave to recover and adjust to the new addition in our lives. As planed, I got a massage job with some flexibility. It works like this. On Mondays and Fridays I work from 9-12. I know, just a few hours. Michelle goes in to work at 1pm M-F and works till 6pm. So as long as I'm home by 12:30 to make the
Switch-Ah-Roo, there is no need for day care. Being in the massage bizz, My Big Money Days are Saturday and Sunday. As for Tuesday - Thursday. I'll most likely be pulling a double with Stella. This will free up Michelle for a few hours before she goes in to work. Giving Michelle her "Me Time" to do her working out and socializing. On those evenings when Michelle gets home, I'll be working in my massage clientele at my office space. As for my "Me Time" I don't know, I'll squeeze it it there somewhere.

Side Note;
I think Michelle drank a lot of coffee this A.M. Stella will not go to sleep. Total fake out. She does the cute little yawn, I rock her to sleep, put her down for the count. Then 8 minutes later she pops back up like she has been asleep for 6 hours. OK so it's Decaff for Michelle tomorrow.
This just in.......
Michelle just called home from work and i told her about Stella's fake outs. She thinks Stella is starting to extend her awake time. Sweet! This means more play time for the two of us!



No comments:

Followers

About Me

Charlotte,NC, North Carolina, United States
I'm a PoPPa and my Wife's best play date. A Bike Rider & Skate Boarder, Dics Golf player & Motorcycle Rider. Yes, I do all of my own stunts