Friday 21 August 2009

Big Day today


Big news today!

Stella did a few push-ups! & she has 2 teeth comming in, Oh and I think she is gonna be a Lefty, With red hair.

Did I mention, I'm a stay at home PoPPa? I go by PoPPa these days.
I work (massage) on fridays and mondays from 9-12 and all day saturday and sunday. Michelle goes in to work M-F from 1-6

So It's me and Stella M-F from 1-on.


SO, I'm looking in to those pull behind trailers these days. You know, the ones for kids. She needs to be 18 months for the long hauls. I still have some time to shop around. However, Chariot makes the one I want. It's so bad ass. You can dial in the suspension for streets OR trail. You can make it a stroller, jogger, and even add snow skis to it! Who knew I'd be stoked about a kids pull behind?

I was worried about my cycling and other ways of life coming to a halt when we decided to have Stella. She has only brought more joy in to my life. Now I have a little MiNi Me to play with and take out on the trails.

All for now,
Kev

No comments:

Followers

About Me

Charlotte,NC, North Carolina, United States
I'm a PoPPa and my Wife's best play date. A Bike Rider & Skate Boarder, Dics Golf player & Motorcycle Rider. Yes, I do all of my own stunts