Tuesday 10 November 2009

Charlotte Cyclocross Race

It's been a few days since the last post. Only after saying in the last post I'm Back and ready to do this again!
What Everrrr! (gay cali-surfer voice)
So to catch ya up.The kid now has 6 teeth

The race on Saturday was a blast. I had some time to dial in my new camera

I have decided to start a BlogWar with my old (and I use the term OLD loosely) messenger friends from downtown. These guys are cranking out something new everyday. While I shit out a few words every other month or so. I have yet to tell them, in hopes they will one day read and reply to my rubbish.
This is it boys  BLOG WARS

Ok now that that's outta the way. On to the Race Pix!

Taken not far from Jordan's Hounds of Hell. He was quoted in saying "Last lap you magets! Go faster or I'm gonna sick my dawgs on ya"

Sand trap AKA Sarlac Pit


Run-Up


LAME TATS DUDE!
Ok that about sums it up for today. Stay tuned to see what happenes tomorrow.

1 comment:

dicky said...

The guy with the tats is my boy Will Black, and he's an undercover assassin for the CIA... pro ass kicker.

Followers

About Me

Charlotte,NC, North Carolina, United States
I'm a PoPPa and my Wife's best play date. A Bike Rider & Skate Boarder, Dics Golf player & Motorcycle Rider. Yes, I do all of my own stunts