Wednesday 4 November 2009

Man, how time flys

OK so it has been a few months since the last post. Not much time these days to tap the keys on my laptop. With the new kid, now 6 months old and everything that happens in between. I've just let the blog fall to the side.A few updates to get ya up to speed. The blog was gonna be about being a new PoPPa and all that goes along with it. But I find my self wanting to post up other news aswell.
So Be It!
& it has been said.
(Typed) - (2 finger typing that is)
So I sold my motor bike. Yeah, I know. Fuck it!
We bought a car for our family to get around in. With a little left over to spend on ME, I upgraded my hobby of photography. I went from a Canon ELF Point and Shoot to a Nikon D90. So be on the look out for a shit_ton of random shots.

More news. The kid has 2 top teeth and 2 bottom teeth. She eats everything we feed her. She rolled over just last friday. There is an Urban Cyclocross race going on here in my town. Guess who is shooting all the action shots. These races were started to bridge the gap from the Summer Series to Winter Short Track. X-Messenger Lee Flyth put it all together him self. Not bad for a No Budget Race. StarWars in concert this Saturday. Me and the Wife's anniversary next Sunday in Charleston, SC
I'm know there is more updates, but who cares.
Not like anyone reads my Bantha PooDoo anyway.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

Charlotte,NC, North Carolina, United States
I'm a PoPPa and my Wife's best play date. A Bike Rider & Skate Boarder, Dics Golf player & Motorcycle Rider. Yes, I do all of my own stunts